Pages

11.14.2013

Our Grand Opening at Junket

So, tomorrow is the BIG day, friends.

We've been busting our asses to get our space ready - loading it in, tagging, organizing, stacking, folding, hanging, nailing, cleaning, sorting, untangling, pricing - for the GRAND OPENING tomorrow.


I can't believe the big day is already here! I can't believe we have a real space! It's been exhausting trying to juggle all of this, but it's totally worth it, especially as I look around my house, which is no longer packed to the brim with vintage. There are not boxes of dishes in the hallway, no tubs of dresses in the living room...It feels really, really good.

We have a home!

via
We will be open all weekend from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. There will be cake for our friends on Saturday (that means YOU) night from 6 to 10 p.m. It's a special celebration for Junket's one-year anniversary.

After this weekend we will work on re-stocking for Black Friday weekend and Shop Small Saturday.

Did I mention that there are 10 dealers in the new Junket space? It's been amazing to watch the spaces come together. Here is a little peek of what our shop neighbors have been up to.

via A Vintage Parcel

Carver Junk Co.

Our cabinet o' clutches (and bags and satchels and wallets)!
Tonight we put the final touches on the Tandem Vintage shop. I will be sure to take photos of the finished shop to show you tomorrow! :) If you live near south Minneapolis, I would really love to see you this weekend for our launch!

Lots of love,

S.S.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so insanely happy and excited for you guys! I hope to swing by at some point this weekend - got a busy one on tap though but I'll do my best - I know I'll come see you sooner or later for sure! Best wishes for a fantastic opening weekend! XO <3

    ReplyDelete